weight loss stalled

Options
does anyone have any advice, i am excersizing 6 days a week minimum of 45min, my excersize includes eliptical, bike, treadmil, and weights. i alternate each day, my calorie goal is 1600 but i NEVER go over it and i cant lose a pound! I am very overweight so there is room to lose, my current weight is 235 and i am 5'6. Do you think eating smaller snacks more often is better or worse? any advice would be helpful, i'm willing to try anything!!

Replies

• missy5277
    missy5277 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,634 Member
    Options
    does anyone have any advice, i am excersizing 6 days a week minimum of 45min, my excersize includes eliptical, bike, treadmil, and weights. i alternate each day, my calorie goal is 1600 but i NEVER go over it and i cant lose a pound! I am very overweight so there is room to lose, my current weight is 235 and i am 5'6. Do you think eating smaller snacks more often is better or worse? any advice would be helpful, i'm willing to try anything!!
    Are you eating back the exercise calories on top of that 1600?
  • missy5277
    Options
    I dont really understand the eating back the calories, but i do add in my excersize and it ups my calorie allowance, this is how i think i dont ever go over my 1600.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I dont really understand the eating back the calories, but i do add in my excersize and it ups my calorie allowance, this is how i think i dont ever go over my 1600.

how are you measuring portions, food scale or eyeballing it?
  • missy5277
    Options
    I use a food scale for everything. I prepack so much stuff so i dont have to worry about guessing when i eat.