NSV of the mind, happy where I am at.

Options
So I used to always fixate on the number on the scale. I always wanted to be smaller. Smaller in weight, smaller in width, smaller all around. I measured my hips today and they are 38inches, and I don't want them to shrink, now. I feel proportioned and finally feel like a woman. Who would have thought having a baby, and running, would actually make me feel better about myself?

I finally am so happy with where I am physically, that my mind is starting to catch up with my body. I don't want to be smaller now! I want to remain where I am at. Just maybe with bigger muscles!! :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and continued success.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Many people never get there :cry:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! :heart:
  • christina000
    Options
    Thanks guys! I know, alot of people always want to be smaller, and better, and not so happy with where they are. Which is fine, because there is always room for improvement.

I'm just at a place now where I actually love my curves, and I am celebrating it, because it took me alot of years of hating myself to get here.
  • msjac23
    msjac23 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank You, I had the same thought today when my scale registered 3 different weighs for me. Kick the scale and focus on eating healthy and working out. Building those muscles
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!