A couple of NSVs

Options
Well, my scale hasn't moved much in the last few weeks. Had family here which threw everything out of whack. I am finally down a pound this week....but on to my NSV.

Last week I was able to paint my toe nails without contorting myself into some weird pretzel formation.

My belt is down a notch. It's a bit snug, but at the next bigger one my pants fall off.

Today I am wearing a pair of shorts that I have not be been able to wear since before my oldest son was conceived. I bought these the summer before I got pregnant with him..... 2004. They are by no means falling off of me, but they aren't tight!!!

And today was the third day in a row that I got up and went and worked out first thing in the morning. During today's workout I did exercises that my trainer had me do a month ago, and they were easier. Still difficult, but they didn't feel as insurmountable.

God bless!

Replies

• nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WTG congratulations! I struggle with the scale too. But I am like you noticing the changes clothes fitting that didnt fit before. so keep up the great work and good luck with your journey:)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, those are huge NSVs!! I haven't lost but 4 lbs but the NSVs make a world of difference towards motivation! Keep up the great work!!:flowerforyou:
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I have FINALLY gotten past the mental block of getting frustrated with the scale.

I FINALLY am able to accept that scale is just one tool in the arsenal, but it's not the whole picture.

God bless!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!