Baby Fat

Options
I think my number one motivation in doing this is my kids. I complained to my husband for a long long time and he always says "You have 4 kids. What are you supposed to look like?" I don't have an answer for that, but every time I look in the mirror I know what I'm NOT supposed to look like. That's why I'm here. I don't want to use my kids, and my baby fat as an excuse. I can still be hot!

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I think my number one motivation in doing this is my kids. I complained to my husband for a long long time and he always says "You have 4 kids. What are you supposed to look like?" I don't have an answer for that, but every time I look in the mirror I know what I'm NOT supposed to look like. That's why I'm here. I don't want to use my kids, and my baby fat as an excuse. I can still be hot!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    "You have 4 kids. What are you supposed to look like?"

:laugh: Its probably not supposed to be funny and I don't mean to offend... men can just be so sweet and understanding yet completely clueless sometimes.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Exactly.....it's funny now, but the first time he said it, not a good night at our house.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    yeah I am sure it was not a good night in your house