First Year Anniversary

Options
Kekibird
Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
Today marks the first day a year ago that I stood on the scale and declared that I needed to get in shape. Not just to fit better in a mini skirt but to feel better about myself, to keep up with my son and to improve my life.

Here is to 11 lbs gone, over 8 inches lost and another year ahead!

onabike-1-1.jpg

*crossing fingers the picture works*

Replies

• fmeisele
    Options
    the pic didn't work but congrats on the maintaining the mental strength to stick with it for a year. Here's too many great years to come.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I can actually see the pics! :flowerforyou: You are doing awesome!! Way to go!!!:drinker:
  • bflicker11
    Options
    It looks like you lost more than 11 lbs. Congrats for sticking to it!!!! You look wonderful!
  • fmeisele
    Options
    My bad, I was logged into my corporate network that blocks pics, YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! Keep up the great attitude.
  • barbsdiet
    Options
    You look like you lost more than 11 pounds! Think of what another 11 might do! Congrats :happy: and keep moving!
  • U172326
    Options
    Congats! Way to go!
  • Kekibird
    Options
    Thanks everyone. This year has been full of ups and down so the 11 lbs off is a huge milestone.

And I feel like I've lost more than 11 lbs. :happy:
  • david2831g
    david2831g Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congrats on Year 1 and I wish you much success on the years to come! :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You committed to a full year, that is 365 days right??? I know someone will correct me on the count, but it is a full year :happy: You did it! I am so proud of your accomplishments and I know it is not over yet. I have seen you grow and become confident. Congrats is a lovely word but you accomplished more than that....Fabulous.....Spectacular.....Amazing.....WOW!!!:heart:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You have done great! Nice bike too.
  • Kekibird
    Options
    Wonderful! You have done great! Nice bike too.

Hahaha, thanks. it's my sister's she lives in San Diego near the beach so it comes in handy :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!