5'9-5'10 Ladies...whats your goal weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 9" and have set my goal at 140 which is where I was when I got married, I was in the 130s when I was in my early twenties but I'm at 150 now and still not quite happy about the extra.
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0" and goal is between 155-160 because I have a small frame despite my height. I am currently between 165-168 but definitely need to tone up...
  • atisketataskets
    Options
    175 or absolute perfection (which ever comes first) ... I'm 5'9
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    My height: 5'10''
    Goal weight: NA
    Body Fat % Goal: 10%

I estimate I will be about 175lbs @ 10% BF, if I gain no more muscle.

I intend to bulk a little more muscle after losing the fat, so I should be about 180-185 lbs when I finally get there.

Yes, I realize you said ladies. Just mentioning ;)
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I got down to 170 and felt i more need toning now... my butt is still there too... LOL It took my boobs but left my butt! wish it wouldve been the other way around!

No girl, you need a booty. I actually wish I had more booty! Just toned, not sloppy :tongue: You look better in clothes plus most men I know, including my husband, love a little something to grab onto! :wink:
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I think around 145 would be perfect... anything under (atelast on me) would look too thin.... i use to be underweight and even some of my exes say i was sickly skinny and look better now with some hips boobs and butt LOL
  • pfeiferfit
    pfeiferfit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I'd like to weigh 150 again, but I'll be ecstatic at 160, and maybe with more muscle this time 160 will be where i stay.

I'd like to be between a size 6 and 8, because I know I can. (Even after my son I was for a while)...

I wish that the weights MADE people put their height, because I always see a weight and wonder what it even means. When I'm 170 I look decent, but at 5'2 that could be another story.
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and my goal is 175. I think that is realistic for me.
    10816646.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 91/2" my goal weight is a recommended 165lbs
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    5'10", 160-165 lbs, but we'll see as I get closer. I'm becoming less and less concerned about the number on the scale, and more concerned about body composition. In other words, I want to be ripped! :bigsmile:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    5'10", 160-165 lbs, but we'll see as I get closer. I'm becoming less and less concerned about the number on the scale, and more concerned about body composition. In other words, I want to be ripped! :bigsmile:

Thats the way to do it ;)
  • harwoods
    Options
    My Goal Weight is 135-140. I'm 5'9.
    I've currently weigh 152, and I have lost 28 lbs. since I began in January. I used to weigh 140 my senior year of high school (I'm in college now) and that was through lots of sports and I was very toned. So, I think it would be okay to go a little lower if I wasn't as muscular.
  • angeleyes9770
    angeleyes9770 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i am about 5'9 and my goal weight was 155 witch I hit today so I changed it to 150 but i don't think I want to lose much more then that.
  • Evermyre
    Options
    I'm 5'8 1/2" and my goal is 160. I have a large frame so we'll see. I may be happier at a higher weight. Really I just want to feel better in general.
  • pfeiferfit
    pfeiferfit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i am about 5'9 and my goal weight was 155 witch I hit today so I changed it to 150 but i don't think I want to lose much more then that.

Congratulations on hitting your goal!!!!!! <insert ticker tape parade here>
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and I guess 180 is my goal weight. I've been that weight before and it looks great on my frame and it's manageable to maintain. I'm not actually all that concerned about the number - anything under 200 and I'll be a very happy girl :) What's most important to me is being FIT and I'm on my way despite a long road ahead!

Feel free to add me...I'd love a few more tall and supportive friends!
  • panzerhaus
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'10 with a bigger frame so my goal weight will be between 170-80. I look good there and it will be more maintainable for me. You look awesome!!
  • Punkyash
    Punkyash Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to as I was in high school when I thought I was fat at 165...... I 100lbs to lose here I come... I oh yea I'm 5'9
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" My first goal was to weigh 150. I got there last year and now I would like to get down to 140. I am at 145 now. I have a small frame.
  • MayGetsHealthy
    Options
    I'm 5'9'' and my UGW is 140, 10 more to go :)