2»

Replies

• caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    i get that as well
  • bredlie
    Options
    I have this problem also. I noticed that if I lift my feet on the "up-step" is seems to get better. It might be that unlike walking we never take all of the pressure of the bottom of our feet on the elliptical.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    could be shoes like most others said. but i also try not to push my feet right up to the end of the foot plates. maybe you are squishing your toes on the 'lip' that keeps your foot from slipping off?
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    i love http://lmgtfy.com i think who ever made it is a genius!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem after about 30 minutes. I have to shift between standing on my tip toes and heels for a few minutes until the numbness goes away.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Only happens to me when I ride my bike for more than 2 hours. Haven't noticed a problem on the elliptical.
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one! This has happened to me the last few times I did the elliptical.I couldn't go past 35 mins yesterday because it was bad, but it's only my right foot. I bought a new pair of sneakers that I haven't switched to yet but I will start wearing them and see if it helps.
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    I actually ask my doctor about that, he said it was really common with elliptical use, something to do with not actually moving your feet. Also told me it was nothing to worry about :) Since i have been using it for almost two years and still have all my toes I figure he was right.