How to keep it off during your period?

Options
2»

Replies

• shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I tend to get very hungry a couple days before I start, then during I can't eat much because I get nauseous. I lose weight during my period, and don't even work out, but I heard your metabolism revs up some during. I drink a lot of water and try to get in at least the minimum 1200 calories everyday. I've been on mine since Sunday and tomorrow is my weigh in, so I will see what the scale says.

If we exercise then (if we can) at that TOM then we would burn off more doing same workout we do at other times of month?
  • mmhenry28
    mmhenry28 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thank god I read this post! I just weighed myself and am about a day away from my TOM. Usually I feel like crap and have a little bloated belly. Today however I feel great (although tired) but went to weigh myself. (I check in Weekly) and I had gained 0.5 kilos. Devastated. Until I remembered it was my TOM tomorrow.

I find that once I get it I lose the water weight. But phew I freaked myself out!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Honestly, step away from the scale... there is no reason to be frustrated. It's a normal thing that all our body's go through both on and off TOM depending on how much salt we eat a day, water we drink, etc.

Weigh next week and I'm positive you'll be back to normal.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    bump