I feel bad

Options
So I didn't plan my day really well so I didn't eat much because I didn't want to waste my polints, so I just did snack type things throughout hte day, and I had a lot of points left for tonight, so I had to have 2 turkey burgers and cottage cheese to get my points in. But, it seriously felt terrible to eat that much food, but I know I was allowed too, so I guess it is okay. Oh and by the way I love turkey burgers, they are amazing!

Replies

• kdanderson05
    Options
    So I didn't plan my day really well so I didn't eat much because I didn't want to waste my polints, so I just did snack type things throughout hte day, and I had a lot of points left for tonight, so I had to have 2 turkey burgers and cottage cheese to get my points in. But, it seriously felt terrible to eat that much food, but I know I was allowed too, so I guess it is okay. Oh and by the way I love turkey burgers, they are amazing!
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I ate a turkey burger for dinner too!! They are really good!
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    i feel bad too- and i dont know why! just in a BAD MOOD i guess....maybe im just feeling gross and im not sure why...yuck!
  • jennhott33
    Options
    cmmoreland,
    I know how you feel. I think it is the time of the year that makes us all feel like that. It'll get better!

oh yea, turkey burgers ROCK! I love them with red pepper flakes mixed in...YUMM-O!
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    it seems as though I am programed to feel guilty almost every time I eat.:grumble: I am actually eating more watching my calories than I ever have. I just feel guilty all the time every time I eat. some one recomended the book "when food is love" to me and the other books by the same author. haven't read it yet. have any of you?
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    i am feeling the same way! we need to get over that....SOME HOW!!
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    It must be today!! I was in a bad mood and even had a Dr. Pepper! I never drink soda anymore.....I drove, in the snow to the gas station to get it! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, RIGHT??????
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    made it yourself or a like frozen one? What spices and such do you all put in your homemade ones?

If purchased, what brands do you prefer?
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    It must be today!! I was in a bad mood and even had a Dr. Pepper! I never drink soda anymore.....I drove, in the snow to the gas station to get it! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, RIGHT??????

yes tomorrow is a new day! i am hoping to wake up and be out of this funk i am in!

I LOVE that you drove out for your soda! it made me giggle...i would soooooo do something like that!
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    made it yourself or a like frozen one? What spices and such do you all put in your homemade ones?

If purchased, what brands do you prefer?

I make mine just from ground turkey meat. I put in onion, red pepper, cumin, some garlic powder, and some seasonall.
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I feel REALLY bad. I had a craving for potato chips and ate 1/4 of a bag!!!! YIKES!! I'll have to spend a little extra time on the treadmill tonight.
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options

yes tomorrow is a new day! i am hoping to wake up and be out of this funk i am in!

I LOVE that you drove out for your soda! it made me giggle...i would soooooo do something like that!

How are you feeling this morning?? I am pumped and headed to my workout partner's place for 20 min. of running, 20 min. of bike and 20 of stepper! Hope everyone has a much better day today! Let's do this together!!! :wink: