P90X IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!! WHO'S IN?!

Options
Dear All,

I figured out that if I start out the P90X Classic on Monday, that leads me to Sunday 18th December - just in time for Christmas!!! Ooooh, I would love to be all svelte and sexy for my Christmas Party rather than the roly poly I was last year!

So who would like to join me in my Christmas Challenge? I would love to have buddies to assist, support and motivate!

xxx

Replies

• mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ok, how are we doing this... I just got P90X and I'm scared... But I need a Christmas challenge..
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I want P90X2 for Xmas. That is all.
  • Qattusa
    Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It's hard work, I must admit, but I started to actually look forward to doing it when I first started it! I had to stop because I got ill. But I am totally determined and excited about it!!!

Yay!!

x
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Let me know the details. I've got P90X at home and I keep eyeing it because I'm just scared! LOL!!! My bday is 12/21 and I've been looking forward to a challenge. So perhaps I can do this one.
  • Qattusa
    Options

Did you get the first one at all?
  • jessakamitz
    jessakamitz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3 now...I hope to look and feel better by Christmas too :)

The first time I started, a few months ago, I stopped after a few weeks because I went on vacation...and never got back on the train. This time I'm going to finish it :)
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I just started round 4 this last Monday.

P90X2 is on order :happy: and I'm planning to start January 1 !!!!
  • Qattusa
    Options
    Let me know the details. I've got P90X at home and I keep eyeing it because I'm just scared! LOL!!! My bday is 12/21 and I've been looking forward to a challenge. So perhaps I can do this one.

Awesome girl - we could definitely do this together! I just plan to add people as friends and keep each other motivated by posting our exercise and diet on here. Fancy the challenge? Fits in Perfectly for your birthday!!!

xxx
  • Qattusa
    Options

• Qattusa
    Options

Wowee, I love your before and after photo!!!

How are you finding it so far?
  • Qattusa
    Options
    I'm in week 3 now...I hope to look and feel better by Christmas too :)

The first time I started, a few months ago, I stopped after a few weeks because I went on vacation...and never got back on the train. This time I'm going to finish it :)

How are you finding it the second time around?
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I should be done on December 3rd! :)
  • yokurio
    yokurio Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have it sitting at home, p90x that is, I've been doing Insanity, but I kind of fell off the bandwagon with that after week 3 because I had an injury to my IT Band from running too much. with all that said, I'm down to do the challenge, you still game to do it?
  • yokurio
    yokurio Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have it sitting at home, p90x that is, I've been doing Insanity, but I kind of fell off the bandwagon with that after week 3 because I had an injury to my IT Band from running too much. with all that said, I'm down to do the challenge, you still game to do it?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

I did. I'm on a technical 3rd round + Insanity hybrid schedule. Then I plan on doing Asylum after, followed by an Asylum/P90X hybrid, THEN P90X2...or forgoing the Asylum/P90X hybrid and just going straight to P90X2.
  • Qattusa
    Options
    I should be done on December 3rd! :)

Oh... I was lazy and used an online date calculator. Teaches me for being a smarty pants.
  • Qattusa
    Options

YES!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!!!

Though obviously, please take it easy to prevent re-injuring your leg. I have had that when training for a marathon before... oooooh. Unpleasant.
  • Qattusa
    Options

I did. I'm on a technical 3rd round + Insanity hybrid schedule. Then I plan on doing Asylum after, followed by an Asylum/P90X hybrid, THEN P90X2...or forgoing the Asylum/P90X hybrid and just going straight to P90X2.

Wow. Hardcore. You are a machine!
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i started this monday... But would so love to be apart of your group too... Let all be friends and encourage each other to continue to push play for 3 months! I know we can all do it!
  • Qattusa
    Options
    i started this monday... But would so love to be apart of your group too... Let all be friends and encourage each other to continue to push play for 3 months! I know we can all do it!

I completely agree!!! :-)