Hello Everyone!!

Options
Hello all!! I just started MFP this week!! I had a baby a couple years ago and finally decided its time to try and get back into shape. I joined the gym a few weeks ago and although its hard getting up at 530 to go I hope I can get into a better routine of getting there!! Tracking my food is depressing!! haha I just never realized how many calories you eat in a day until I started tracking them!!

I'd really like to tone up but if I could lose about 20 pounds I'd be even happier. People tell me that I don't need to lose weight but I'd love to just feel comfortable with myself.

Well keep your fingers crossed for me and good luck to everyone else out there!! :)

Replies

• JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! That will be off in no time :)
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Good luck, and with MFP and all our help, the pounds'll drop off!
  • packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!!
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Its hard to do alone, so it'll be nice to have some sort of support!!
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    Good luck! You'll be an MFP addict in no time :wink:
  • josies1981
    Options
    Hi i'm new too :) i have brought a second hand stepper and bike, I used to go to the gym before work but haven't got time now. I have found this really helps, esp with burning calories. I was shocked at how much i do burn just doing40 mins a day. Good Luck. :smile:
  • DaisyJane82
    DaisyJane82 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I just re-joined MFP yesterday and I'm also excited to get back on the weight loss wagon.
    You'll be addicted to the site and losing weight in no time. This is a great resource and so helpful. Whenever I need motivation to keep going, I just log on and feel re-energized. I'm also trying to lose 20 lbs to get back in shape.

Feel free to add me as a friend! We can root eachother on!:)

All the best,
    Daisy