Turbo Fire... keepin on keepin on.. so WTH?

Options
This is my 3rd attempt at the turbo fire 60 day schedule.. i love it but my problem is i am not seeing results! it may be entirely my diet that is wrong.. i always give up the 3rd week cause im not seeing results.. ive decided not to this time. All reviews show people usually losing 3-5 pounds by week 3/4 .. WHAT AM I REALLY DOING WRONG? i watch what I eat portions/protein/fiber.. i just need help.. im 129 lbs which is my heaviest at 5 feet tall.. im MOTIVATED, i just need help. Usually its very easy for me to whip myself back into shape...
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Replies

• fitcounselor
    fitcounselor Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request and message. Don't give up. There could be multiple factors at play. Do you or did you do the inferno? Are you using the guidebook? Did you lose ANY weight? Is your body changing? maybe you're building muscle. Lots of things to consider. Don't be so caught up on the scale. We can chat offline if you want. Stay encouraged, YOU CAN DO IT! :happy:
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is pure cardio. Are you doing anything else? It's good to mix up your workouts with cardio AND strength training.
    I LOVE Turbo Fire, but I also do ChaLEAN Extreme for my strength training.
    I am curious.....do you track how many calories you are burning? Do you know your total daily burn and your daily calorie intake?
    It is quite possible that your deficit (the difference between the 2) is actually TOO large and instead of you losing weight, you will gain or maintain.
    If your deficit is more than 800 daily, you might want to eat a bit more and go for a 600-750 daily deficit. You might not lose as quickly, but you will lose.
    If you know your deficit though, that's the 1st step to finding out the possible problem.