Sodium!!! UUUGGGGGHHHH!!!

Options
I am way under my calories (not on purpose) but I wasn't paying close attention to what I was eating, and I am over my sodium by 1000mg!!! OMG...I can't believe I did that! I did well all day, but for dinner I had some progresso soup, they advertise that stuff for being healthy right? WRONG!!! yeah the calories are awesome only 90 per serving, so I had 2 servings, I was really hungry! 620mg of sodium per serving...didn't see that one...oh well...I can't think of anything I can eat to even out my calories, or at least hit 1200 calories that has NO sodium...

Anyone got any ideas?

Replies

• roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    I am way under my calories (not on purpose) but I wasn't paying close attention to what I was eating, and I am over my sodium by 1000mg!!! OMG...I can't believe I did that! I did well all day, but for dinner I had some progresso soup, they advertise that stuff for being healthy right? WRONG!!! yeah the calories are awesome only 90 per serving, so I had 2 servings, I was really hungry! 620mg of sodium per serving...didn't see that one...oh well...I can't think of anything I can eat to even out my calories, or at least hit 1200 calories that has NO sodium...

Anyone got any ideas?
  • SaraWojcik19
    SaraWojcik19 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    do veggies have sodium? or fruit? what about yogurt?

i don't know..........sorry
  • Christianmom
    Christianmom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fruit, fruit, fruit.... I am having Sodium problems too. I did the same thing - ate soup and it loaded up my sodium. But there is tons of sodium in so many foods! I am going to concentrate on a little less each day until I can get that number under control. I was surprised my fat consumption wasn't as bad as I thought, but the Sodium was crazy.
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    http://www.alsosalt.com/lowsodiumfoods.html

this site has a long list of low sodium foods. maybe that will help?