any purples on tonight??

Are any of my fellow purples on here tonight? I just wanted to check in with everyone and see how it is going. I have been working the past 2 days for 12 hours a day and wanted to let you know I have been thinking about you all!!

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Are any of my fellow purples on here tonight? I just wanted to check in with everyone and see how it is going. I have been working the past 2 days for 12 hours a day and wanted to let you know I have been thinking about you all!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Hey renea yes I am on I am watching biggest loser. You know our team weighs in at a total of 6636.2 pounds, wow thats what I said when I saw it. I will be really happy to see the weigh in tomorrow. Hey lets keep everyone motivated. Good workin girl.
    Tamara
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    :happy: I'm here. I've worked out a lot today. Hopefully it will show for the weigh in tomorrow. My husband and I have a bet who can lose the most weight in a week, plus all the way through the biggest loser. I WANT to beat him so bad. :angry: I'm going to work extra hard. We have a $ bet, so he will probably win. He LOVES $$$.
    Pam
  • renae77
    Thank you so much Tamera! You have been awesome too. Of course last night I was almost in tears at going over on my calories by 210. Then I worked off 65 on the elliptical but still not enough. The scale upset me this morning. I don't want to be discouraged and I am trying harder than ever. I am going to prove to me and everyone else that I can do this and get down to a good healthy weight!! I am really excited to be working with you guys. You are the ones keeping me so motivated. I have 7 days off after tomorrow and I am going to bust butt and get it in gear!!:bigsmile: I just wish more of our team would be on here and doing some challenges and stuff. There are a certain few of us on here pushing the team into doing some challenges and I was hoping more people would be involved. I hope we do great tomorrow!! I love this!!
  • renae77
    :happy: I'm here. I've worked out a lot today. Hopefully it will show for the weigh in tomorrow. My husband and I have a bet who can lose the most weight in a week, plus all the way through the biggest loser. I WANT to beat him so bad. :angry: I'm going to work extra hard. We have a $ bet, so he will probably win. He LOVES $$$.
    Pam
    Come on girl! Show him who is boss!! LOL:bigsmile: You can do this!!
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    :happy: Thank you so much Tamera! You have been awesome too. Of course last night I was almost in tears at going over on my calories by 210. Then I worked off 65 on the elliptical but still not enough. The scale upset me this morning. I don't want to be discouraged and I am trying harder than ever. I am going to prove to me and everyone else that I can do this and get down to a good healthy weight!! I am really excited to be working with you guys. You are the ones keeping me so motivated. I have 7 days off after tomorrow and I am going to bust butt and get it in gear!! I just wish more of our team would be on here and doing some challenges and stuff. There are a certain few of us on here pushing the team into doing some challenges and I was hoping more people would be involved. I hope we do great tomorrow!! I love this!!

You can do this girl. I have the same problem with the scale. I hate it.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    I got some time on the bike in, and a good walk. I really paid attention to the calories and especially salt.
  • renae77
    I got below my calories tonight. Yay!! :bigsmile: I feel better about that but the scale wasn't my friend this morning! I wanted to toss it into the yard!
  • renae77

You can do this girl. I have the same problem with the scale. I hate it.
    I could have thrown it in the yard this morning. I was disgusted with myself and I don't know why because I haven't been doing all that bad!
  • familygirl37167
    renea dont get discouraged it could be muscle especially if you are working out a lot.....Wait till your clothes dont fit anymore. I lost my wedding ring the other day because it slipped right off my finger because it is so loose, I had to move it to my middle finger till I can get it sized. They found my ring at work in the crackers, which I am really lucky I thought it was in the trash since I wash my hands so often from waiting tables, keep up the hard work. Your doing great.....Tamara
  • renae77
    Thanks again....I have been working out but not with a lot of weights so I didn't figure I was gaining much muscle. I could be mistaken but who knows. I am NOT getting too discouraged to keep it up! I will NOT let you guys down! I feel like you are the ones keeping me going and it helps to have to check in with you.
  • familygirl37167
    Well girlie its 9:30 here and I have to be up at 4 and work tomorrow 8 hours then thursday I have to work 14 hours and friday I have to work 15 hours then sat I start school. So if I am not on here as much you know I didnt run away just busy working. Have a good weigh in tomorrow, we all will even if we gain a few pounds.
  • renae77
    It's 10:30 here so I feel you on being up early. I gotta get up early and get my weigh in done and shower before work too. I wish you luck too! Don't work too hard! I am going to get my hard workouts in this week/weekend! Have fun!! "see" you ion the morning!:bigsmile: