please contact

Options
nakabi
nakabi Posts: 589 Member
Dear Mr. Policyholder,

It has come to my attention for the 1000000000th time that you have, once gain, failed to pay your car insurance for the month. I know you are getting the bill since, according to you, you have not moved. How many times must I tell you that you MUST OPEN UP YOUR MAIL, regardless of who it is from! I know you think that I have endless amounts of time to spend and nothing else to do but to call you and remind you that your car insurance payment for the LAST TWO MONTHS is due, but I don't.
Please call me and make your payment so your policy does not cancel and you end up having to pay out a lot more to repair your vehicle when you TXT AND DRIVE and rear end the poor little old lady at the stop sign.

Sincerely,

Your insurance agent

Replies

• Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    im having that kind of day with my clients too! except i want them to stop calling me! lol (applicants workers' comp) no worries tho insurance is paid, thank you autopay! if it werent for that, i'd be getting those calls!
  • jeffwaller3
    Options
    nakabi,
    I agree with you accept that they don't opend their e-mail. I can assure you that big percent of the customers and normal internet user don't check their Spamm Folders and believe they never got the a-mail.

Can you offer me top rated car insurance