I'm going to be a Matron of Honour!!

Options
jds916
jds916 Posts: 18 Member
Hello! Before my wedding I was 145lbs... a year later, I'm 155, then the holiday's hit... and I'm 165!!! I'm determined to get back down to 130 by oct. I'm the Matron of Honour at my best friend's wedding. I cant be up there next to her (she's got a foot in height on me, and thin) i'll look like a whale. A short whale, but a whale. I'm targeting 3lbs a month for 10 months. I'm going to do it!! I just need some support, my husband thinks I'm perfect the way I am, of course. But I know I'm not at a healthy weight!

Jenn:bigsmile:

Replies

• jds916
    jds916 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! Before my wedding I was 145lbs... a year later, I'm 155, then the holiday's hit... and I'm 165!!! I'm determined to get back down to 130 by oct. I'm the Matron of Honour at my best friend's wedding. I cant be up there next to her (she's got a foot in height on me, and thin) i'll look like a whale. A short whale, but a whale. I'm targeting 3lbs a month for 10 months. I'm going to do it!! I just need some support, my husband thinks I'm perfect the way I am, of course. But I know I'm not at a healthy weight!

Jenn:bigsmile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Men are great aren't they? You can do this if you really want to! This site is great and we are all a big support group! You will learn pretty much anything you want to here and you will get so much support and good friendships too!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    You did the hardest part already.. making the decision to lose the weight, setting a goal and a deadline.. that will ensure that you get there! Good luck... we are all here to help... we know you CAN DO IT!