New NSV Today!

Options
Lesliecs
Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
So... as my weight gradually increased over the last 2 years, so did the size of my clothes! I went from a 14, to a 16.. and the last size I bought was an 18.

I noticed my pants have been getting looser and looser... but still wearable so I didn't really think I could fit into any of my old clothes again yet. But this afternoon I pulled out my 14 dress pants that I wear to work and thought.... well, I'll try them. I was surprised and thrilled that they fit! I can actually wear them without them cutting off my circulation!!!

I guess 14 lbs. and 14 1/2" really do make a difference. YAHOO! :bigsmile:

Replies

• aunt_hbomb
    Options
    I know the feeling. Up until last Friday, I was wearing pants 2 sizes bigger than I need. I found about 5 pairs of pants in my drawers that will now fit me. And by fit me I mean not super baggy, but fitting the way they should.

Congrats! Great NSV.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I can relate to this NSV - my pants now a 22 are too big and barely able to keep up!! It is hard to work and have to keep pulling up your drawers!!

Congrats on your NSV - enjoy every little step you encounter :)
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    yaaayyyy...great job
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You go girl. What a great NSV.
  • benzgirl1
    Options
    That's a good feeling I know! Congrats and keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!