Chelakaz's Team-- Name Thread

Options
13»

Replies

• chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Oohh I like that... cute.

Miss Amazing (which you are of course LOL) ... I'm trying to figure out how to get the watermark off LOL... never saw it til I posted here because it was much smaller. I like your idea... I would love to see something like that.

Keep the ideas coming peeps... awesome job.
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Oohh I like that... cute.

Miss Amazing (which you are of course LOL) ... I'm trying to figure out how to get the watermark off LOL... never saw it til I posted here because it was much smaller. I like your idea... I would love to see something like that.

Keep the ideas coming peeps... awesome job.

lol yeah...it happens to the best of us. The only way to get rid of it is to purchase the rights to use the image. ORRRR....if you are really good w/ photoshop, there are ways you can edit the photo and hide it...but uh... I didn't tell you that lol.
    I'll see what I can some up with this evening. Or if you want to email me the image you used I can edit out the watermark for you..... but again.... i didn't tell you that lol
  • chelekaz
    Options
    I wasn't sold on the image. Just trying to get creative juices flowing.... of course if you all like it we can put something over it.. err.. I mean we can use something similar LOL...
  • amayzingamanda
    Options
    annnddddd i totally just went a different direction. I found a picture.....then another.....combined ideas....

yeah.

I'll post it as soon as I finish.
  • amayzingamanda
    Options
    I finished it, but i honestly have no idea how to post a photo in the thread. Where do you get the image link from? The photo is in an album on my google/picassa but how do i get the link for the img tag
  • chelekaz
    Options
    put it in photobucket and copy the img link... then change from IMG to img... or email it to me and i can do it

chelekaz@gmail.com
  • amayzingamanda
    Options
    ok got it..... not sure it its too small to read but this is a shrunken version so I can make it larger if necessary.

wings-of-change-2.jpg
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    ok got it..... not sure it its too small to read but this is a shrunken version so I can make it larger if necessary.

wings-of-change-2.jpg

I LOVE THIS ONE!!

Thats awesom... flying challenge!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

wings-of-change-2.jpg

I LOVE THIS ONE!!

I like this one as well but we do have a guy on our team right? He might not care. But we need to take him into consideration.
  • amayzingamanda
    Options

wings-of-change-2.jpg

I LOVE THIS ONE!!

I like this one as well but we do have a guy on our team right? He might not care. But we need to take him into consideration.

ahhhhh......yeah i meant to ask that before i started. I can try to find a pilot.
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options

wings-of-change-2.jpg

I LOVE THIS ONE!!

ahhhhh......yeah i meant to ask that before i started. I can try to find a pilot.

HAHAHA, he can be the pilot either way... I love this one!
  • amayzingamanda
    Options
    glad to hear your guys like it.
    let me know if you want any modifications or if you wanna go a different direction etc.
  • ginabina13
    Options
    It's absolutely awesome, amazingamanda! I hadn't been able to check out the board until now! Great job! I can't wait to start flying the friendly skies! LOL

Just so you all know, I'm having surgery on my middle ear this coming Tuesday. I'm not sure how long I'll have to cut my activity level, but I'm sure I'll be taking it easy for the first week of the Fly the World Challenge, at least. I'm going to to do my absolute best to at least do some walking, but I'm not sure how my balance and equilibrium are going to be after the procedure. I just wanted to clue you all in, so you don't think I'm a slacker right off the bat...LOL!!
  • chelekaz
    Options
    LOVE it... but we need to check w/ fastbelly. Maybe we can also put in a pilot?! But it is superb!

Gina- feel better, no worries... health is first and foremost!
  • amayzingamanda
    Options
    LOVE it... but we need to check w/ fastbelly. Maybe we can also put in a pilot?! But it is superb!

Gina- feel better, no worries... health is first and foremost!

Alright. Get me a definite answer on the pilot part.....it will take me a few hours to find a pilot to match and the edit it in photoshop .
    Thanks.
  • chelekaz
    Options
    I think adding the Pilot is the way to go.
  • amayzingamanda
    Options
    alright. I'll see if I can find an image to match later tonight.