Newcomer and lovin' it!

vivieelove
vivieelove Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
A co-worker of mine introduced me to fitness pal. I was excited at first but then work and everyday life took over and I totally forgot about it. Well I'm back and more siked than ever! This is only Day 2 for me, but I am determined and committed to becoming healthy and fit. I was active all the way through college but then came a full time job, and life and I having been sitting idle for almost 2 years. After getting married a year and a half ago, I completely stopped working out and have gained my version of the "Freshman 15" - more like the "The Married 20". Well I am going to be 30 in a few months and I have made a committment to myself. People at work are asking if this is a New Year's Resolution and of course it is partly the reason but it is more about me becoming fit and healthy and something I can maintain thereafter. I also do not want to weigh 20lbs heavier and then start a family. So here I am, sharing my story and focused on a healthier me. This is going to be a lot of fun and I am excited to see where this will take me.

Replies

• A co-worker of mine introduced me to fitness pal. I was excited at first but then work and everyday life took over and I totally forgot about it. Well I'm back and more siked than ever! This is only Day 2 for me, but I am determined and committed to becoming healthy and fit. I was active all the way through college but then came a full time job, and life and I having been sitting idle for almost 2 years. After getting married a year and a half ago, I completely stopped working out and have gained my version of the "Freshman 15" - more like the "The Married 20". Well I am going to be 30 in a few months and I have made a committment to myself. People at work are asking if this is a New Year's Resolution and of course it is partly the reason but it is more about me becoming fit and healthy and something I can maintain thereafter. I also do not want to weigh 20lbs heavier and then start a family. So here I am, sharing my story and focused on a healthier me. This is going to be a lot of fun and I am excited to see where this will take me.
  • Welcome :happy: You've come to the right place. A lot of great people and great ideas. Just read the post ask questions and someone will answer you or give you ideas. One I will give you is drink your water that is very important. :drinker: So good luck :happy:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP! You will really like this site the more you get on here and play around. Everyone is very helpful and supportive. I have found lots of useful information and some great friends along the way! Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    WELCOME!!!:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.