Don't give up!

Options
I just wanted to pop in really quick and say hi.

I've been using this site for about a year now. With the help of this site and the great members I was able to lose 9lbs and I've kept it off for 6 months now.

I promise you that it is possible to lose the weight and keep it off. Even if you think you've had a set back, just remember that tomorrow is another day. Don't give up and don't lose sight of your goal.

Best of luck to everyone and here's to a happy, healthy and fit 2009!

:drinker:

Replies

• uwhuskygirl
    Options
    I just wanted to pop in really quick and say hi.

I've been using this site for about a year now. With the help of this site and the great members I was able to lose 9lbs and I've kept it off for 6 months now.

I promise you that it is possible to lose the weight and keep it off. Even if you think you've had a set back, just remember that tomorrow is another day. Don't give up and don't lose sight of your goal.

Best of luck to everyone and here's to a happy, healthy and fit 2009!

:drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I do agree! You shouldn't give up and I believe that 2009 is the year to get fit and healthy!! Good luck to you too!!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    2009 is the year of the Ox and I'm as stubborn as one... when it comes to sticking to MFP. :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes! Don't give up! You WILL get there!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!