Pumped Up

Options
I just started my diet yesterday and have already lost 2 lbs. I'm pumped up and determined to take off 80 lbs. I've told others about how great this site is. I'm looking forward to the up comming year like never before. I've read several of the messages and they truely inspire me.

I watched the Biggest Loser tonight- very motivating. I did crunches and leg lifts as I watched. It mentioned something about going to their website and logging in how much weight you lose. For every pound lost, they will donate a bag of food for the hungry. Just imagine if we all did that how many people wouldn't go hungry.

Hoping all of us reach our goals together in 2009:smile:

Replies

• mddowlat
    Options
    I just started my diet yesterday and have already lost 2 lbs. I'm pumped up and determined to take off 80 lbs. I've told others about how great this site is. I'm looking forward to the up comming year like never before. I've read several of the messages and they truely inspire me.

I watched the Biggest Loser tonight- very motivating. I did crunches and leg lifts as I watched. It mentioned something about going to their website and logging in how much weight you lose. For every pound lost, they will donate a bag of food for the hungry. Just imagine if we all did that how many people wouldn't go hungry.

Hoping all of us reach our goals together in 2009:smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you and welcome to MFP! I also watched the Biggest Loser tonight. Didn't it make you want to cry? :sad: I wish you luck and you should find some great people on here. Many on here are inspiring and a lot of people are great supporters....me included!! have fun and drink plenty of water!:drinker:
  • mddowlat
    Options
    I know, it takes a lot of guts to get up there in front of everyone on national television. Thats one of the reasons I put my weight on my ticker. Its to put my weight out there for the world to see, for me to see, knowing that I need to do something about it and not try to hide it anymore. Or pretend that I'm not that overweight. I am, but I'm doing something about it now.

Thanks for your words of encouragement!