No eating after 7pm

Options
2»

Replies

• yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    So, this objective is practically impossible for me...

1) When I work late, I can't order dinner on the company's dime until 7pm. I know that I could eat the cost, too, but financial incentives to eat later are in place, and I respond rationally.

2) When I don't work late, I make plans to go out, and that usually means having dinner or a drink some time around 8.

I manage by keeping my calorie intake in the 1000 range before dinner, whenever dinner is. Then, I have a light dinner (if I haven't exercised) or a bigger one if I did - or if I decide to eat my deficit, too.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    My night snack is usually a half cup of Dannon light and fit non fat vanilla yogurt and mixed berries on top with a little special k yogurt and fruit cereal on top or kashi go lean and some lite cool whip. Its great and healthy you will not miss ice cream.:smile:

Alisha

MMM, that has been my breakfast lately, half a cup of light and fit vanilla yogurt, some low fat granola cereal and some kind of fruit on top. The light coolwhip on top sounds like a delicious way to make a dessert snack out of it :love:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    for me, 2 hours before bedtime is my minimum. any more than that and i can't sleep because of hunger pains. one of my fave 8pm snacks is a glass of skim milk. if you deprive yourself you're just going to end up going crazy and dreaming about bacon all night.