I need a group of stay at home moms

Hello everyone! I am a 30 year old stay at home mother of 4 who would like to make a little support group of other stay at home mom's on the mission of becoming healthier and fit. Who wants to join me? I am pretty good about staying in contact on the computer (i am also finishing my degree online). We can stay on here and I also use yahoo messenger.

I think stay at home mom's have some unique challenges with staying fit and healthy. Kid food everywhere, we forget about ourselves more, and its all about the kids. I have lost 10 lbs and I have 20 more to go! I am putting me first for a change! Who's with me??

Replies

• caseynjason
    caseynjason Posts: 96 Member
    Hello everyone! I am a 30 year old stay at home mother of 4 who would like to make a little support group of other stay at home mom's on the mission of becoming healthier and fit. Who wants to join me? I am pretty good about staying in contact on the computer (i am also finishing my degree online). We can stay on here and I also use yahoo messenger.

I think stay at home mom's have some unique challenges with staying fit and healthy. Kid food everywhere, we forget about ourselves more, and its all about the kids. I have lost 10 lbs and I have 20 more to go! I am putting me first for a change! Who's with me??
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :heart:

casey....MFP has a great Stay at home mom support system in place...you'll love the ladies on it...they are a riot!! Look for the thread ...I'll see if I can find it and post it here or bump it to the top of the topics so you can post in it:flowerforyou:

FC
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    hi Casey-- fyi-- Ms. Fitness_Chick is our resident sweetheart. You've been replied to by the dearest woman on the boards. We even celebrate Fitness_Chick Tuesdays--

See you in the SAHM threads--
  • msvallon
    msvallon Posts: 35 Member

I'm a stay at home mom too! I'll definitely look at the thread posted by Ms. Fitness_Chick. I'm finishing my degree online as well. Do you mind me asking which school you are attending?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    hi Casey-- fyi-- Ms. Fitness_Chick is our resident sweetheart. You've been replied to by the dearest woman on the boards. We even celebrate Fitness_Chick Tuesdays--

See you in the SAHM threads--
    :smooched: :flowerforyou: :smooched: Marla it's so very easy to call you a Friend, you're the Sweetest thing:flowerforyou: Thanks so much for your kind words:wink:

FC:heart: