FREE JILLIAN MICHAELS!!!!!

Options
Thanks to Fyfi_Fendir who let me know!! Jillian Michaels' site is having a super giveaway... 2 FREE DVDS-- 30 day shred AND shred it with weights... $4.95 total shipping and handling... it comes with a 2 week trial (auto bill to the website but you just have to email/call to cancel before then if you dont want it...)

https://www.jillianmichaels.com/register.aspx?promo=2318AD50-022C-43FA-87A8-55F1A8BD38CD&np=1&gclid=CImSxYmDnqsCFUoC2godVnqWjQ

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    You could not pay me...
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    lol... huh?
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I honestly have never checked out the 30ds, or anything she's done. I just can't get past her.... something about her smug, "I'm better than you, why, because f you that's why" look...... yeah.... I think that's it.... I'm happy just losing weight and toning at my own pace.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Love JM!! Great motavation!! I have her videos online for free :)
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was looking into this, now I am totally getting it!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    i love JM but must say that i hate the shred it with weights dvd. research it before you do it... lots of bad reviews of it saying she is incorrectly using the kettlebell and actually causing you to injure yourself. all of her other videos are AMAZING. i can't wait to get the new buns and thighs one that just came out!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I honestly have never checked out the 30ds, or anything she's done. I just can't get past her.... something about her smug, "I'm better than you, why, because f you that's why" look...... yeah.... I think that's it.... I'm happy just losing weight and toning at my own pace.

I always felt the same way, though I do like her 30DS...but I read an article on her today and it really opened my eyes to how hard she struggled with weight and why she is so hard core and smug is because that is the way she hides her insecurities...anyways...you'd have to read it, but I don't mind her so much anymore!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    saw the topic and though OH is she imprisoned ahh well better luck next time
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I just started listening to her podcast and have to say it shows her in a good light. Yes she is very opinionated but she's also very funny and at least so far, is very kind to callers. And her board-person finds at least one way to rip her every show.
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You could not pay me...

Oh, "Qarol" could it be, you're just like me? Not ever wanting to rain on anyone's parade because I know some of you really like her videos, but when I saw this post, I thought maybe she was in prison or something....And I was curious. I'm not wishing she was in prison. Just curious. But the girl just doesn't do it for me. sorry.........In fact, I agree with Qarol.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    saw the topic and though OH is she imprisoned ahh well better luck next time

see? I thought the same thing. lol
  • FLGatorGrl
    Options
    New to MFP and have been researching th 30 day shred. Thanks so much for the info.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    LMAO! Yep, I thought the same thing as the others..."Free Willie" I mean, "Free Jillian!" She's not my favorite either...I'm more apt to stick to something more my style, like Zumba and running. I do have several of her DVD's but usually don't get past 3-4 days before something hurts that didn't hurt before and not in a good, "you did a good workout" way. She does things too fast for me and I can't concentrate on good form when I'm doing it so fast. I do it at my own pace and do it my own way after a while but if I have to do that, what's the point? I should make my own DVD's...LOL Just kidding. I know some people that have seen really good results from her DVD's but if you can't stick with it long enough to see results without hurting yourself, you're not doing yourself any good so best to do something you enjoy and something that you can do long term.
  • NHLove88
    NHLove88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just bought her 30 Day Shred today, I clearly have horrible timing lol! Thanx for sharing!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    i love JM but must say that i hate the shred it with weights dvd. research it before you do it... lots of bad reviews of it saying she is incorrectly using the kettlebell and actually causing you to injure yourself. all of her other videos are AMAZING. i can't wait to get the new buns and thighs one that just came out!
    Agreed! I have both of those DVDs, and the kettle bell workout is probably my least favorite, even before reading the reviews.

As for her personality - she's not everyone's cup of tea, and I'm not sure I'd like it if she was yelling at me in person, but doesn't bother me so much on the DVDs. I had success with her 30 Day Shred when I had been stuck at the same weight (or gaining a pound or two every year) for so long, so count me as a fan. Yeah, she's opinionated about a lot of things, but I don't pay attention to much outside the DVDs.

I must say I did watch and love her show last summer "Losing It With Jillian" where she helped people/families get it together and get healthy and lose the weight. She pushed them hard, but she was also compassionate, and was good at getting to the root of many of the problems they had that led to the unhealthy habits, etc, etc.

Anyway - can't please everyone all the time, but if you can get 30 Day Shred for free, cool! Check it out, use it if you like it, pass it on if you don't!