someone make me laugh

Options
2»

Replies

• staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Funny? Funny how? What am I a clown? Do I make you laugh? What?
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Funny? Funny how? What am I a clown? Do I make you laugh? What?
  • dannylives
    Options
    This will make you feel better, "CRAZY!" http://youtu.be/bhG_oeTqYqc
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    how about this? i just read an article in the paper that gave me a good chuckle....

Austrailian Farmers Have Reason For New Crop Circles:

Australian Farmers have an explanation for a new round of crop circles.

They say wallabies are getting stoned on poppy plants and making crop circles as they hop around in an opium-fueled stupor.

State Attorney General Lara Giddings reports the furry marsupials were getting "as high as a kite" and hopping amok in the state's opium fields.

"We have a problem with wallabies entering poppy fields, getting as high as a kite, and going around in circles. Then they crash," she says. "We see crop circles in the poppy industry from wallabies that are high."
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    .........like a sugar glider in the night!
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    how about this? i just read an article in the paper that gave me a good chuckle....

Austrailian Farmers Have Reason For New Crop Circles:

Australian Farmers have an explanation for a new round of crop circles.

They say wallabies are getting stoned on poppy plants and making crop circles as they hop around in an opium-fueled stupor.

State Attorney General Lara Giddings reports the furry marsupials were getting "as high as a kite" and hopping amok in the state's opium fields.

"We have a problem with wallabies entering poppy fields, getting as high as a kite, and going around in circles. Then they crash," she says. "We see crop circles in the poppy industry from wallabies that are high."

This is even harder to believe than the alien theory!!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I sent a day at

Damnyouautocorrect.com

Tears

agreed... i laughed so hard, i cried!