Twister Stepper

Options
http://www.amazon.com/Sunny-Health-Fitness-Twister-Stepper/dp/B0016BUR7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316048592&sr=8-1

I bought this contraption from amazon, because I have absolutely no room in my house for a treadmill or an elliptical. This fits nicely in my closet. I used it for the first time today and I made it about ten minutes. I didn't really feel like any muscles were working, but I had to stop because my knees were killing me.

Has anyone ever used this equipment and had success with it? Should I keep at it and maybe as I get used to it my knees won't hurt? I really need to be able to do at least 20 to 30 minutes of cardio and would have more success doing something i can do in front of the tv.

Replies

• Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I've got one of these and it sounds very much as though you're fighting the twist and trying to stay straight, if you know what I mean. At least, that's my general observation from why people feel painful knees but no muscle fatigue. Let your hips swish as you step, it's very over the top and a bit silly, but let them go where they need to go and keep at it, when your hips move your knee will cease to hurt...hopefully, unless it's a totally different problem alltogether, in which cae...no help here I'm afraid, but it's a good workout.