Aussie mum with 15lbs to go

Well after baby number 3 I decided now was the time. I managed to get within 5lbs of my goal and then dislocated my knee which meant 6 weeks on crutches and no gym for 4 mths :( So now I have 15lbs to go but I know I can do it with a plan and the right support. I am slowly getting back into my workouts but find the eating side of things very difficult with limited time and 3 kids to look after.

Anyone willing to help me reach my goal?

Replies

• mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    I'm a single mum of 2 kids under 5, so I understand how time can be an issue.

What's your workout plan?

tracking your food will help too.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Feel free to add me I'm a mom of 3 also
  • Hi Aussie mum, I would love to help you reach your goal. I am a weight loss consultant and am also currently studying to be a personal trainer. My weight loss musts: eat breakfast within an hour of waking up, eat every 2-3 hours throughout the day, water water and more water, and ACTIVITY. You must be active and you must vary your workouts. Interval workouts are the best fat burners: 1 min hard/1 min easy (this goes for any type of cardio activity: running, walking, biking, elliptical, etc) for 30 min a few times a week. :) Hope this helps. Any other questions I'm on here everyday! I myself am just about to my goal and have 6 more lbs to go!! WE CAN DO IT!