Here I go again.......I'm gonna give it my best!

Cloe
Cloe Posts: 435
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I have totally slacked off and no discipline in my behaviour. I'm gonna try really hard to get back into this and stay with it. I just started watching Biggest Loser and wow they are incredible. I've been told by my doctor with my meds it will be hard to loose but if I can even just keep it up for health purposes. Listen to me go on and on.......I really appreciate the friends I made here in the past and hope to make many more. HAPPY NEW YEAR MFP FRIENDS! Let's do this!!:smile:

Replies

• Cloe
    I have totally slacked off and no discipline in my behaviour. I'm gonna try really hard to get back into this and stay with it. I just started watching Biggest Loser and wow they are incredible. I've been told by my doctor with my meds it will be hard to loose but if I can even just keep it up for health purposes. Listen to me go on and on.......I really appreciate the friends I made here in the past and hope to make many more. HAPPY NEW YEAR MFP FRIENDS! Let's do this!!:smile:
  • you can do it the people her are great as you know Happy new year and a new you
  • duh! I meant here cant spell lol! and I am teacher shhhhhh!:blushing:
  • Cloe
    Thank you!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.