Costume Changers FAQs answered!

Options

Replies

• ImJDLookatME
    Options
    Super excited!! Does anyone know where I can get a ticker that tracks the miles?
  • 4Athena
    Options
    Im new to MFP and would like to join this challenge. How exciting! I will put my stats in later this evening. :happy:
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    I have a FAQ:

What is everyone's goal costume? I know I saw one Dallas cheerleader but there have to be others out there. Mine is a superhero like cat woman or wonder woman. Anything with a body suit. I'd love to pull that off...
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Ok I hope I did the Google doc update correct. I'm not going to be logging miles but calories burned, if that's ok. I'm currently doing the Insanity workout and my goal is to burn at least 3500 cals/week.

As for goal costume, I just want to be able to fit into one of the hoochie Halloween costumes that it seems most girls/ladies wear that day. I won't actually wear one, but to be able to fit in one and look good in it would be a major NSV for me!!!
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Elena, FABULOUS Organization skills, Motivation skills, and team building!
    I say, ELENA FOR PRESIDENT!!!

hehehehe

I was thinking of making my halloween costume a "Lunch Lady From Hell" complete with hairy mole, falling stockings, plastic gloves apron, horns and a big colored beehive hairdo...add to that my favorite soup pot with babydoll limbs in it and I think i'd be rockin'!
    But I guess if i'm going to be losing weight and feeling sassy I should find less fabric and just bust out the belly dance gear and shimmy my sweet self around town.
  • ReeseW
    ReeseW Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can I join in?
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    I am either going to be a cave woman or army brat. Neither of the costumes are super sexy, but by looking good after this challenge and having confidence, I think you can look sexy in ANYTHING!
  • onefasternurse
    onefasternurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I will update my stats on Monday! I'm so excited to join!!
  • nuttyng
    Options
    Hiya I've tried to add myself to the doc but my name isn't in the list ? I pressed add n then my details then submit , any Advice?
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I am super excited
  • Carrie704
    Options
    thank you SO much for organizing this!!!!!
  • Jillian2128
    Jillian2128 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    ready!!
  • j_hark1022
    j_hark1022 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I'm super excited for my first challenge, thank you for organizing it!!
  • wowamom87
    wowamom87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for doing this for us! I didn't see myself on there, so had to add my details in.
  • nuttyng
    Options
    Thank you , your so organised .
    Just updated my weight bit upset to see I'm the heavyist one but o well more to lose !
    Good luck everyone.
    Xx
  • eidalac
    eidalac Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oye, still not sure about those 100 miles... but nothing left but to try. lol.
  • mamabearr
    Options
    Challenge starts today and I'm excited!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    217.8 as of this morning and 4 miles! It's only a 0.6 of a pound loss but it's a loss!
  • jahnlaw
    jahnlaw Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the FAQs.
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you Elana for putting this together for us. I am so excited to be a part of this challenge.