• obstacleone
    Options
    Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
    Down with the sickness - Disturbed
    A.D.I.D.A.S. - NIN
    *kitten* you like an animal - NIN

:love:
    ADIDAS is a song by Korn
    and *kitten* you like an animal is actually titled Closer but you did get the band right.
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    tool, in the car, all the way up, windows down, peeling out. letting other random drivers know just how angry i am makes me feel better :D
  • obstacleone
    Options
    tool, in the car, all the way up, windows down, peeling out. letting other random drivers know just how angry i am makes me feel better :D

older tool or newer tool?
  • whatwentwrong
    Options

idk, i have both 10000 days and aenima in my car so it just depends :P
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Perfume:

A Japanese group that I ADORE!!! I'm going to Japan all this year and hope to learn all their songs. Its a group of 3 SUPER cute girls!!! Im straight, and even have a crush on one of them xD

Here are some songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJszQeagEug&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoM665paLKM

Even the songs that aren't as good like this one are still super cute >_< : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcnTOwZj7D0&amp;feature=relmfu
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    When Im mad, hardcore metal, something I can just yell. Like Slipknot, Disturbed, Rammstien, SoaD, Skindred.

When Im feeling more sadish, old linkin park. Not their AWEFUL AWEFUL new albums, but there old stuff like Hybrid Theory and Meteora.
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    If I'm angry & want to work out frustration... Corrosion of Conformity, Down, Kyuss, Old Staind (mudshovel), Korn, Linkin Park, Alice & Chains, Avenged Seven Fold, Chevelle, Metallica, Pantera, Pearl Jam

If I'm sad & want a pick me up.....Credence, Days of the New, Toadies, Foo Fighters, Rise Against, Pink, Chili Peppers, Sublime, Bob Marley, White Stripes, Cage the Elephant

I could go on & on
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Poets of the Fall works for my mood every time :)
  • Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Old Crow Medicine Show, great lyrics and for their type of music they have a very diverse fan base.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options

idk, i have both 10000 days and aenima in my car so it just depends :P

Love it love it love it!!!!! I think i need to rethink my choice of music to cheer me up.....would love to see them in concert again!