Replies

• suprjewels
    Options
    Are any of you out there tonight?
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined this site. Love it so far. How are you doing?
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm doing good how are you? Just waiting for the DH to stop playing madden so we can go work out before bed.
    the site is wonderful. The calorie intake is so educational!! I love it. congrats on taking this on! It is a great first step,.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Different time here, about to go to work, Good luck all !!! :drinker:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Have a great day at work! I'm west coast US so I'm always up later. Just finished my bowflex workout. About to get in bed. Goodnight!
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    I'm home for a couple of hours, and about to have a good clear out mine & DH's bedroom, DH keeps telling me he will do it on his day off, but never gets round to it :laugh:
    I'm gonna get some crunches in first though, and get the bike out for a 20 min cycle.
    Have to be careful though, or it'll be me without time to do the room :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey I am here! Do we have another challenge going??????????
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You got time girlie!! Work it hard! I got 6 days off!! yahoo!
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Yahoo - give me about 3 hours, I'm gonna get rest of my workout done, then back to work in an hour for an hour, hmmmm, bit of a pattern coming on :grumble: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh:
    Then, I'll be cooking the dinner, so 3 hours time I should be all settled down, and ready to chat :bigsmile:
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey I am here! Do we have another challenge going??????????
    We haven't started one yet. What do you have in mind? Any ideas are definately welcome!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm here.... sitting at work wishing I could be on a walk or something. I really want to do a pilates class or something, get some stretching exercises.
  • renae77
    Options
    Yahoo - give me about 3 hours, I'm gonna get rest of my workout done, then back to work in an hour for an hour, hmmmm, bit of a pattern coming on :grumble: :grumble: :laugh: :laugh:
    Then, I'll be cooking the dinner, so 3 hours time I should be all settled down, and ready to chat :bigsmile:
    I like their chat site. Its not too bad.
  • renae77
    Options
    I'm here.... sitting at work wishing I could be on a walk or something. I really want to do a pilates class or something, get some stretching exercises.
    Oh work sucks! :bigsmile: Glad I am off! Wish you were too! I need to get off my butt but I missed 3 whole days on here and I am trying to get caught up! Well that is my excuse anyway!
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Did I miss the posting of everyone's weight loss for the purple team????????
  • renae77
    Options
    Did I miss the posting of everyone's weight loss for the purple team????????
    I believe it is posted in a thread with every teams' weight loss.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/34478-bl-week-1-results-all-teams
    check this thread out
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Oh work sucks! :bigsmile: Glad I am off! Wish you were too! I need to get off my butt but I missed 3 whole days on here and I am trying to get caught up! Well that is my excuse anyway!

I wish I was off too hun :grumble: Still, I'm off from 1:30pm (UK time) on Saturday until Monday 07:45am so not too bad, I'm planning to spend a fair chunk of my days logged in ot yahoo :wink:

We all need to catch up with MFP sometimes, oh ok, ALL THE TIME :wink:
    I'm logged into it 24/7 these days, I leave my laptop on all night now, just in case I can't sleep - not happened yet...but it might :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: