• sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    eat .
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Please eat.

It is a myth that eating must stop after a certain time. I would only avoid something if it would interfere with sleep, such as caffeine.

blessings.

This! There really isn't a rule that says you can't eat after a certain hour. Your body is working all night long.

Eat something good!
  • Tzipporah90
    Options
    Thanks guys now I def dont feel guilty to eat now!!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

if it makes you feel better i just ate Ben and Jerry's topped with part of a chocolate bar and whipped cream
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options

if it makes you feel better i just ate Ben and Jerry's topped with part of a chocolate bar and whipped cream

ya I just ate a Rubio's fish taco and then had a cup of coconut milk ice cream. yum :)
  • Tzipporah90
    Options

No because if you look at your profile picture you can eat anything with that sick body!! But ok yes.... i feel better ;)
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    EAT! I totally enjoy a PB&J before bed (and it's the REAL peanut butter - JIF!!!) with a glass of milk. I work afternoon shifts and don't get home until 11pm and sometimes I haven't eating since 1pm - I eat when i'm hungry and I don't care what time of the day it is
  • livinghcglacey
    Options
    eat! yes! only reason I don't eat after 7 pm at night is because I get terrible heart burn and chest pains if i do.... darn gallbladder issues!
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    why can't you eat late at night? there is no arbitrary cut off time where eating is bad
    I blame Oprah for perpetuating this myth.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    why can't you eat late at night? there is no arbitrary cut off time where eating is bad
    I blame Oprah for perpetuating this myth.

I blame Oprah for a lot of things....

Including Dr. Phil.