First Major Goal+PICTURES :)

Options

Replies

• benzgirl1
    Options
    What a blessing and motivating too!! Great job!!!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Beautiful girl, congrats!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful. I commend you on your committment to getting in shape and healthy which is not all that common in people your age sometimes. Keep up the good work. Congratulations!
  • peterson_jessica
    peterson_jessica Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oops.. Just realized I made an error. I have lost 31 lbs... not 36 :( Very soon I will be able to say 36, though
  • jhendricks123
    jhendricks123 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are looking AMAZING! Like, smokin' hot! Awesome job!
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation this is exactly what I needed to see after how I been doing the last few days due to stress. Thanks for sharing! You are looking good!! Keep up the good work!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! AWESOME job! And your swimsuit is super cute =)
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look really wonderful. Congrats!
    Also, I'm so jealous your a size 4! I'm 5'7" too and 140lbs and wear a size 10! Interesting how women carry weight differently.
    Keep up the hard work.

Great job!! You look amazing girl!!!

And mOOm
    and mO_Om, how in the heck could you were a size 10???? I'm 10 pds heavier with lots of baby fat(which i see you don't have in your pic, grrrrr) and I wear a size 6 in most my pants.
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look Great!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Jessica, you look sensational!! Congrats on all your hard work. It's very inspirational. I particularly like that you achieved your goal in a healthy and sustainable way through portion control, exercise, and not banning any food in particular but making good food choices. I believe you're setting yourself up for a lifetime of being able to maintain and manage your weight in a healthy way.

Way to go!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Awesome job! You look incredible!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    very nice. turquoise is a nice color for you (and I'm saying that both as to the before and after pics).

keep up the good work!
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    looks great!!!!! I need a booty like that! :smile:
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    congrats you look really good and your hard work has payed off
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! :smile:
  • peterson_jessica
    peterson_jessica Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It means a lot... best of luck to you all :) can't wait to see YOUR success photos/stories
  • persanta
    persanta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Jessica, you look sensational!! Congrats on all your hard work. It's very inspirational. I particularly like that you achieved your goal in a healthy and sustainable way through portion control, exercise, and not banning any food in particular but making good food choices. I believe you're setting yourself up for a lifetime of being able to maintain and manage your weight in a healthy way.

Way to go!

Here Here!
  • eah1982
    eah1982 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great and in imo your back and shoulders look fabulous too! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!