Newbie here for input and support!

LosingIt4good
LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,

I am a total newbie here :) I was at the gym (my 2nd day now) and had the idea to start a exercise journal so I could track my progress. When I got home I did a search and found this site, which I am totally digging! I love that It keeps track of what I wanted but also offers a ton more!! Im totally loving the recipie board. I love to cook (and it shows) and definitely need to work on getting my diet under control with healthier choices, especially for breakfast and dinner! I need kid friendly stuff as I have 3 pretty picky teens that I am also encouraging to prepare and eat healthier meals. (they each cook dinner once a week)

I look forward to participating and getting some good advice here. Im sure there is alot for me to learn about. I will prolly need a kick in the butt once in a while, but I am also very motivated and looking forward to the benefits of not only looking but feeling healthier.

Cyndi

Replies

• LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Hi everyone,

I am a total newbie here :) I was at the gym (my 2nd day now) and had the idea to start a exercise journal so I could track my progress. When I got home I did a search and found this site, which I am totally digging! I love that It keeps track of what I wanted but also offers a ton more!! Im totally loving the recipie board. I love to cook (and it shows) and definitely need to work on getting my diet under control with healthier choices, especially for breakfast and dinner! I need kid friendly stuff as I have 3 pretty picky teens that I am also encouraging to prepare and eat healthier meals. (they each cook dinner once a week)

I look forward to participating and getting some good advice here. Im sure there is alot for me to learn about. I will prolly need a kick in the butt once in a while, but I am also very motivated and looking forward to the benefits of not only looking but feeling healthier.

Cyndi
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Hello there Cyndi and welcome! :flowerforyou:

Please particpate, it really helps. We modivate each other here. Its like a nice second family (except here everyone is struggling with their weight, so you don't feel alone!) Make friends!

<---- Friend

:bigsmile:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: hello cyndi and welcome! I found this site to be such a friend to me in so many ways. The people here are always so friendly and quick to help. All the tools offered here at mfp are also great. It is the only place I was ever able to ever lose any weight ever. Stay connected , good days and bad and you will prevail!!! Glad that you have joined!! :flowerforyou: Neome90
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,333 Member
    Welcome, cyndi! You have the right attitude already. I see great success for you. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.