Hardstyle

Options
_Ben
_Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
Anyone here familiar with Hardstyle? If names like Showtek, Brennan Heart, Headhunters, and The Prophet mean nothing to you, then the answer is probably no. Im a hardstyle dj, and just curious if anyone is familiar with hardstyle. If you want an example, this is what one of my mixes sounds like (note its kinda compressed because of youtube, hard to appreciate how powerful the base is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hj_sqSGWaA

Replies

• RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've heard it before, but never in a mainstream way, just by looking at videos on youtube.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    The biggest concert of it is called qlimax, which is an abosulty insane event. Pretty much all the DJs go under this one concert company called Q-Dance, but Q-Dance doesnt do any US concerts for some reason
  • AndrewTub
    AndrewTub Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yea always loved hardstyle but haven't listened to it much recently, used to like the Decibel anthems and stuff !

Would love to go to an event but I don't have any friends who like the type of music!

I posted on a running thread actually saying hardstyle music is the best for running, I'll try have a look at your mix another time but can't access it at work haha !