homemade burritos

Options
13»

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    They look pretty tasty. How many grams of rice and chicken did you use so not to overpack them?

for all 3 combined i used;
    12.6oz chicken (raw weight)
    270g rice (cooked in water, tumeric, cayenne, and garlic)
    1 can of refried beans
    3 10" tortillas

there's a local mexican place that has the 5lb burrito challenge, you have to finish it in under 1hr, i'm totally ready for that. this batch of burritos took me maybe 15min to finish

In a totally non-creepy way, I would love to watch that happen. I just think it would be like real life Man Vs. Food, except you have like, wash board abs.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

In a totally non-creepy way, I would love to watch that happen. I just think it would be like real life Man Vs. Food, except you have like, wash board abs.

lol i am like a bottomless pit when it comes to eating, the leaner i've gotten the more it seems i can eat
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

lol i am like a bottomless pit when it comes to eating, the leaner i've gotten the more it seems i can eat

That is fantastic! Give Adam from MvF a run for his money!!!
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    well i ate it and one filled me up. a person could easily have some thing on the side with it if they needed more to fill up or eat 2 of them.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    well i ate it and one filled me up. a person could easily have some thing on the side with it if they needed more to fill up or eat 2 of them.
    Or a person could make a bigger one in the first place. :drinker:
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

Or a person could make a bigger one in the first place. :drinker:

Well if a small one is all they have to work with, then you just gotta have seconds, I guess. Although, if the first one didn't leave you satisfied, I have no idea why you'd come back for round 2.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think this is the reason people hit plateus....guarantee she didn't use only 1 tbs of beef, thats like what you would put inot an eggroll, so its like shes logging as one table spoon but really eating like 3 or 4. This is why you need to literally MEASURE EVERYTHING.

BTW i'm not saying you are in a plateu im just generalizing about people on here