30 day shred almost finished...

Options
only 5 more days of 30ds and i need some ideas. should i start 30ds over from day 1 or is there something else like it i could try? i want to keep pushing myself with these new muscles i've found and that seems like backtracking. all ideas are welcome. i'll try anything once! :wink:

Replies

• rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    try the 30 day slimdown, a bunch of JM workouts in rotation
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has some other similar work-outs (Ripped in 30, No more trouble zones, Killer buns and abs...) that you can try. and if you want something more challenging, you could try P90X or Insanity!
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    thnx ladies. 30ds is my first jm workout so i'll look up the others and see if i see anything i like. she's ok as long as i have her on mute! gonna google p90x and insanity...
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I also think you should retry level one of 30DS just to see how far you have come! :-)
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    today is my last day of 30DS but im going to do it in intervals then so like this:

Monday L1
    tuesday L2
    wednesday L3 then back to L1

im also hoping to get some more JM Dvds for my birthday which is in a few weeks time :)

xx
  • LilMissStrawberry
    Options
    Ooooh I'm just starting the 30DS! I'm up to day 5 tomorrow. have you guys noticed a huge difference in your body since starting?
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I'm just starting the 30DS! I'm up to day 5 tomorrow. have you guys noticed a huge difference in your body since starting?

i have lost a few inches yes, i think the people around you notice it more though :) xx
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    ripped in 30 days....another jillian michaels workout.....i bought it the other day and am going to start it next week....
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options

i didn't take measurements before day 1 but from day 9 through day 19 i lost 1.25 inches on arms, 1 inch on waist, .5 inch on calf, 1 inch on hips but went up .5 inch on thighs. will remeasure next week. i have muscle definition in my arms and shoulders, and the places where the fat felt solid are jiggly now. and went down a whole bra size! about 9lbs total by scale but the measurements are a much better gage.