I'm so proud of me!

Options
Gillby
Gillby Posts: 22 Member
Tonight i decided that instead of my 45mins on the bike I'd mix it up with a brisk walk first.
I hopped on the bike soon after my walk. For the first time since I started this journey 2.5 weeks ago I got to a stage where I thought "I can't do another minute of this." With 20 mins left on the clock fear struck and I just knew that if I quit the ride it would be easier for me to give up next time.
So I did it. All 30 mins! I'm dripping with sweat, my legs are like jelly and I've had to use my inhaler but... I did it. I'm actually a bit in awe of myself. I've never even exercised before. Never stuck at anything. I'm not myself anymore and you know what? I like the new me!!!

The next time I feel like I can't do it all I have to do is remember now..

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! that is great!! you need to really push your limits to see a drastic change, and that is great!!

before you know it you won't even be looking at the clock and when you do you'll be like "i've been working out HOW long?"
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    well done to you thats great keep up the good work and i am pleased your likeing the new you x
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! :) Keep it up!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new you.
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Awesome... great NSV moment! He's right, that'll help with weight loss for sure - you are inspiring to those of us who have the same thing happen and we just don't feel like going on... push thru it!! Good job, woo hoo!!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    well done you x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!