What do you LOVE about yourself .. ??

Options

Replies

• hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting a positive listing!

I'm all for my:
    - legs
    - dark brown eyes
    - hair color (changes - naturally - with the seasons)
    - dry wit with a dash of sarcasm
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I really love everything about me:) I'm not losing weight to look better or be more attractive to anybody. I'm losing it so I don't lose a foot to diabetes or get the cancer or something. Every single one of my 2000 parts has love:)
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    I've been pretty proud at not having alot of vices in my life. I've never been tempted to depend on alcohol, tobacco, or drugs to fix my problems or make me happy with my life; or make other people comfortable for that matter. I've always tried to respect my temple as much as possible, which is why gettin older kinda sucks, cause my metabolism has apparently gotten the best of me. I don't like the feeling of not having control over myself, whether it be physical, spiritual, or mental. Which is why keeping the weight off has been a source of contention for me in the last couple years. But luckily, its an area of my life that I'm still working on and currently have been making the necessary adjustments.

I like being care-free, stressless, and actually ENJOYING life the best that I can. I look around and its disappointing to see so many people out there NOT having control over their lives. Whether it be always blaming themselves and putting themselves down. Or the flip side, blaming everyone else.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My hair most of the time. It's soft and the color is perfect right now. I can honestly say tht is about the only thing I like about myself since my boobs have started to lose weight. :sad:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    My hair most of the time. It's soft and the color is perfect right now. I can honestly say tht is about the only thing I like about myself since my boobs have started to lose weight. :sad:

my boobs used to be my fave before babies and weight loss.

Now :(
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    My eyes - deep dark brown
    My brain - still sharp as a tack
    My feet - always told I should be a foot model

I am still working on the rest!
    Foot model!!! HA Ive been told the same!
  • miss_bex
    Options
    Um...........x
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Being unapologeticaly nostalgic and romantic.

Okay, enough about Jack.....back to me now ...
    I love that I love people and love to help people. I would hate to be a bitter person who finds fault with everyone.
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    I love that I am 10lbs away from my 1st goal weight and have not given up. I also love my curly hair and sense of humor.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    :love: I love my curves, eyes, and most of the time my attitude. Most of all I love my MFP Family!!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    My chest. It is one of my best features! I am not ashamed to admit it. I like the fact that I am funny and that I can laugh at myself.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    My sense of humor! I am still a kid in the inside and I am not afraid to act goofy! My husband is the same so we are the perfect pair of dorks!
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My compassion and empathy

My loyalty and affability

My work ethic and contentedness...

Despite having a few places that could be changed I am happy with my life.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I don't really love anything about myself, but I do love/am very proud of a few of my bigger accomplishments

- did a century ride last summer
    - did an Olympic triathlon this summer (half iron man next summer!!!)
    - somehow managed to have 2 amazing children despite their dysfunctional parents
  • melissabell1984
    Options
    I love this thread! It's so positive and I love to hear about what people love about themselves :) We are ALL beautiful in our own way. I personally like my curves :)
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I love that I have the energy and drive to keep doing things I like to do and need to do, ex- work, hobbies, chores. I love that my wife and kids are healthy and generally happy.

physically- I love that I can jog over 4 miles, that is as much as I ever have done.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Love the positive post!

I'm a fan of my eyes, lips/smile and back
    About my body I love my big hands... and my eyes, it depends on the light they are brown, or green... sometimes like honey color.

^^^ My daughter's eyes are like that! So cool
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    I love my hair too though it's the opposite of yours. It's short and sassy and I'm rocking the salt&pepper because I embrace growing older with flair... least I think do :)

you're hair is very cute.. and wow!!!!!! you look amazing! congrats.

Thank you. Your stomach is insanely hot!
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My Big Green EYES!
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    I love my eyes and hair, my hands (they're small). I do like my booty in it's roundness but it could stand to be a little smaller. :laugh:

I love quite a lot more about me aside from the physical stuff.