Gutless Gutters Challenge 1/7/09

Options
2»

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Only 1 soda yesterday, I bought a second soda and then stopped myself. Got my water in.
    :flowerforyou:

Stop with the soda! sugar and empty calories! Get rid of it!
    I use to only have a soda with pizza. But even when I try to have one, it just tastes like syrup to me now. Gross!
    WATER
    WATER
    WATER
    Yes Dear.
    I have been drinking so much water that I moving my desk to the bathroom.
    Soda=coffee for me. My goal is 1 soda a day through Jan and then try maybe 2-3 per week and then none. Slow and steady Baby.
    :smokin:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Only 1 soda yesterday, I bought a second soda and then stopped myself. Got my water in.

I use to only have a soda with pizza. But even when I try to have one, it just tastes like syrup to me now. Gross!
    WATER
    WATER
    WATER
    Yes Dear.
    Soda=coffee for me. My goal is 1 soda a day through Jan and then try maybe 2-3 per week and then none. Slow and steady Baby.

Slow and steady is the way to go :devil: :smokin:

:tongue: :laugh: :wink:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

WATER
    WATER
    WATER
    Yes Dear.

*struggles 2 B MFP friendly*
    :wink:
  • kellch
    Options

WATER
    WATER
    WATER
    Yes Dear.

*struggles 2 B MFP friendly*
    :wink:

What? dunno.gif
    Just sayin...slow and steady wins the race, right? whistling.gif
    angel4.gif
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how many times I've typed something & then closed the window. :laugh: :laugh:
  • sarahebeling
    Options
    Just checking in! I think I am going to quit weighing in everyday and just try to step on the scale once or twice a week!!

I moved yesterday- but not today! Not sure what I expected- yes I am -- I wanted to wake up 10 pounds thinner this am-- I have been exercising ya know!! :smile:

This is all so new to me-- not dieting, and being overweight-- but really giving it my all.

I did good with my calories yesterday and exercised only 20 minutes, but got up early and did 30 minutes this am of aerobics- so I am proud of that!
  • kellch
    Options
    WTG that's a great start!! :flowerforyou: Keep it up :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Just checking in! I think I am going to quit weighing in everyday and just try to step on the scale once or twice a week!!

I moved yesterday- but not today! Not sure what I expected- yes I am -- I wanted to wake up 10 pounds thinner this am-- I have been exercising ya know!! :smile:

This is all so new to me-- not dieting, and being overweight-- but really giving it my all.

I did good with my calories yesterday and exercised only 20 minutes, but got up early and did 30 minutes this am of aerobics- so I am proud of that!

Great job!

and see....you survived it didn't ya?:laugh:

You are going to be so proud of yourself by just accomplishing not only weight loss, but by sticking to your guns and giving it everything ya got. You go girl!

Although I weigh myself daily, alot of people don't because it frustrates them. It has never bothered me really, but I think you are right. Maybe go for a weekly weigh in instead just so it doesn't get you down.

Keep on going. You CAN do this.:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I can't tell you how many times I've typed something & then closed the window. :laugh: :laugh:

We know all about you, missy. We know what goes through that pretty little head of yours.:wink:

You are dangerous with a capital "D".:laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I started out great yesterday but by the end of the day well...let's just say, not my finest effort. :grumble: However, I did get all my water in.

New day! I WILL make better choices today and find a way to better deal with the commute stress, for some reason that just makes my blood boil. Nothing I can do about it, gotta find a way to handle it better. I've got CDs in the car but maybe a book on tape? Who knows...gotta work on that.

Good luck today with your goals!

When you figure out how to combat road rage, let me know will ya?:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

We know all about you, missy. We know what goes through that pretty little head of yours.:wink:

You are dangerous with a capital "D".:laugh:

LOL I can contain it...most of the time. :laugh: :blushing:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I started out great yesterday but by the end of the day well...let's just say, not my finest effort. :grumble: However, I did get all my water in.

New day! I WILL make better choices today and find a way to better deal with the commute stress, for some reason that just makes my blood boil. Nothing I can do about it, gotta find a way to handle it better. I've got CDs in the car but maybe a book on tape? Who knows...gotta work on that.

Good luck today with your goals!

When you figure out how to combat road rage, let me know will ya?:laugh:

You bet! I'm sure I'd be a very popular girl if I had that solution!
  • sarahebeling
    Options

Great job!

thanks so much!! I really appreciate all the support I am getting!!!!

and see....you survived it didn't ya?:laugh:

You are going to be so proud of yourself by just accomplishing not only weight loss, but by sticking to your guns and giving it everything ya got. You go girl!

Although I weigh myself daily, alot of people don't because it frustrates them. It has never bothered me really, but I think you are right. Maybe go for a weekly weigh in instead just so it doesn't get you down.

Keep on going. You CAN do this.:flowerforyou:
  • sarahebeling
    Options
    why do my posts always look so strange when I try to reply to someone?
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join - I want to lose 10 pounds by Valentines Day - that will put me at 50 lost....
  • kellch
    Options
    Am I too late to join - I want to lose 10 pounds by Valentines Day - that will put me at 50 lost....

Never too late :flowerforyou: Welcome :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    why do my posts always look so strange when I try to reply to someone?

You're posting within the
    brackets.
  • Landon66
    Landon66 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Scales showed 1 lb lighter today, but I'm going to hold off till it shows it a couple days in a row. Hit just under my calories and drank plenty of water yesterday. Skipped my workout last night because of the fires that have started in my shins. They are feeling better today, but can tell I'm going to be on the elliptical or bike for the next few weeks.
    Today I will have plenty of cals saved up for supper since we have an inspection going on in the shop and I am playing gopher for the inspectors. Trying the elliptical to see how my legs will do, taking tomorrow off, then Fitness test on Friday. I'm good on the sit-ups and push-ups, but I'm nervous about my run. I run real hard...it's ashame that it's not fast too. Lost an inch off my waist in the last two months, so that will help my score.
    See y'all tomorrow.