looking for support

Hello, I'm new to my fitness pal. Staying motivated is my struggle, I'm easily bored and I fall off.:yawn: So wanting a change!!!

Replies

• fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck!! You can do it!! Feel free to add me!!
  • gibsonc390
    gibsonc390 Posts: 2 Member
    Welcome it has been great for me started with Seattle Sutton and fitness pal and lost 23 pounds in about a month. My mother in law uses the body bugg and raves about it because is monitors your sleep and gives better calorie burn numbers. Stay with it, it is nice to start looking in the mirror and start feeling good about what you see.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Welcome aboard. If you would like to add me as a friend and supporter you can. The only thing I ask is that if you like to use foul language on here then please do not request me as a friend, as I do not like to read ugly words in posts.
  • Hey i am "new" too and like you easily fall off that wagon. add me as a friend if you like and hopfully we can both stay put this time !
  • I just started using MFP too! I'm looking for support as well so feel free to add me!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    MFP will help! Surround yourself with supportive friends. The friends feed on your home page is the motivational part of the site.
    Feel free to add me if you would like to (same to anyone).
  • Welcome and good luck! You can add me! If you're looking for support, you've definitely come to the right place!