First NSV - maybe a little different

Options
Since I found this site, life has been one NSV - and one SV - after another. Thanks to you all.

My big NSV was that I lowered (raised? increased?) my goals from 180 to 175. I never really thought I would actually see 180. Now I have full confidence that I will be at 175 again , and in the foreseeable future. 175 was my college soccer playing weight. The muscle distribution is a little different now (it's been 24 years) but the number on the scale will be the same.

Replies

• ivansmomma
    Options
    Good for you! The mindset is so important and lowering your goal shows that you know you can do this!!
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing this! My goal is also 180, and 175 gets me in to a healthy BMI. I can "see" 180 right now but not 175...you've got me thinking that perhaps a day will come when that weight (or perhaps a lower one) will be in view! Congratulations on your victory!
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    congratulations! That is a great NSV! Good luck as you continue your journey! I strive to be close to where you are so its inspirational to read this post! Thanks!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    that's awesome. My current goal is 180 and, at times, I wonder whether I will change that once I get there. I was thinking 175 has a nicer ring to it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!