39lbs & 11.5" GONE since May 2011 w/pic

Options

Replies

• alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job girl. You gave done a great job. Congratulations.
  • notsomushy
    notsomushy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You GO Girl!!!! Now thats how you lose! Stay focused. You are definitely an inspiration to many.
  • llkeefe
    llkeefe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss.. you look fantastic already! Keep up the amazing work.. you rock!
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I am so ecstatic for you!!!! We are semi in the same boat, or you were! I started at 282 (after giving birth to my son) though I was 274 before I got pregnant so not a huge difference lol.....but I have a lot to lose!!! Down 14.8lbs since mid July (WW for 7 weeks and here at MFP for 3) I cannot wait to see such progress!!! That is truly amazing and inspirational! Ty!!!! Off topic: I love Beyonce and I love the survivettes! Such a great idea! =D
  • QBee73
    Options
    Great progress. Truly motivational and inspirational. Keep up the hard work sis. You are looking fantastic.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You have done an Great job!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing :)

Btw, you are beautiful.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    GET IT KEKE>..GIRL I LOVE you and I know you have done AWESOME and you will Continue doing your best for this LIFESTYLE...One proud friend here...GET IT GIRL!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    GET IT KEKE>..GIRL I LOVE you and I know you have done AWESOME and you will Continue doing your best for this LIFESTYLE...One proud friend here...GET IT GIRL!

thank you boo, love you too
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    You are doing Awesome. Very inspiring :) Keep up the great work
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    I am so ecstatic for you!!!! We are semi in the same boat, or you were! I started at 282 (after giving birth to my son) though I was 274 before I got pregnant so not a huge difference lol.....but I have a lot to lose!!! Down 14.8lbs since mid July (WW for 7 weeks and here at MFP for 3) I cannot wait to see such progress!!! That is truly amazing and inspirational! Ty!!!! Off topic: I love Beyonce and I love the survivettes! Such a great idea! =D

Thank you so much...You can do it chica...see I haven't had any kids of my own so my excuse it I JUST LOVE TO EAT...LOL...
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • kallico
    kallico Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thanks for being such an inspiration! :)
  • kallico
    kallico Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thanks for being such an inspiration! :)
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    :heart: Thanks for all your energy in your message, I see you are so motivated!!

You go girl!! No kidding,:smile::smile: :smile: "s to you.

We are so glad you are here with us on this journey. :happy: It is no mistake we are here.

Thank you MFP we :heart: you for being here for us!!:flowerforyou:

God bless all of you who are on this journey here.:smooched:

S.W. 234 Aug.2011
    C.W. 227
    G.W. 145 (or 125, it's been so long. I'll have to wait and see)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    you look amazing
  • Candicegay51
    Candicegay51 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow this is truly AMAZING!! Keep up the good work
  • anvacarz
    Options
    WOW!! Completely awesome. Keep it up and you'll be at your goal in no time. :)
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Thank you all so much
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Great progress KeKe...keep at it and before you know you'll be at the finish line! :drinker: