30 lbs. lighter

Options
I began this journey last Oct. and weighed in at 174. The photo on the left is my "before" photo. Notice the double chin. After almost 12 months, I weighed in this week at 144.6. I would love to lose another 7 lbs, but I am happy where I am - I feel 10 years younger, have alot more energy and self-esteem. The photo on the right was taken yesterday. If I can do it, you can too!

210zkgh.jpg

2hod1tf.jpg

Replies

• marquesajen
    Options
    You look great!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look so awesome!!! Congrats
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Nice job!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Not sure why only the left half of the photos are showing, but you get the idea...
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look AH-MAZING :flowerforyou:
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look good in that jersey wrap dress! Great job .
  • Monicagustin
    Monicagustin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look Great, What an achievement. I hope to be there myself by January Going to Hawaii..... So excited
  • k2thaj
    Options
    You look so happy and younger! Congratulations!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats Pat! You look amazing:) What a difference 30 lbs makes! I'm almost there too and can't wait:)
  • hazieo
    hazieo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done, that's a great achievement!
    You look gorge in that dress :)
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Best to all of you. If anyone wants to see the full photos, they are posted on my profile. If anyone knows how to fix them, please send me a private message. Thanks!
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I seem to have found your double chin. Can't wait to pass it on. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!