Any UK men aged 50+?

Options
I've been on MFP for just over a week now and I'm friends with a fabulous bunch of people who are very encouraging and supportive. However, I'm wary of sending invites to newcomers as the majority of users here seem to be young ladies and I don't want them to think I'm some sort of perv when I send them a friend invitation. I get so annoyed with myself for thinking this way, but sadly, it's the world we live in these days <sigh>.

So, are there any men here, aged 50+, who are looking for buddies. Those in the UK would be good, as we'll all be in the same time zone. I often find I'm completing my daily food diary when others 8 hours behind are just recording their early morning exercise!

Sorry if this sound, sexist, ageist and xenophobic. It's not meant to be and I don't intend to cause any offence.

Replies

• russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm 53 and UK based. Sign me up! BTW, I'm friends with everyone, and no-one has ever accused me of being a perv!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Most users don't blink at a man asking to be their friend. I have several older male friends on this site I don't think it is creepy.