39lbs & 11.5" GONE w/pics (in the correct forum now)

Options
2»

Replies

• mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Very Nice job! Keep it up!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep it up. You are an awesome inspiration!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! You look GREAT!!! Congratulations on your progress!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Looking so hot girl! Luv it..Keep.it up n you will get to your goal in no time!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Looking so hot girl! Luv it..Keep.it up n you will get to your goal in no time!

Thank you chica
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Way to go
  • TanyaDL
    Options
    Congrats on your magnificent weight loss...!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    looking good!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Way to go girl! Thank you for the motivation to keep it up. Keep on it!
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey, you look awesome! Keep up the good work. I am desperately working to get there!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Thank you All !!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I missed this today but I am sooo happy that I saw it! Keke you have done PHENOMENAL and I am sooooooooo proud of you! Congrats on such success!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    I missed this today but I am sooo happy that I saw it! Keke you have done PHENOMENAL and I am sooooooooo proud of you! Congrats on such success!

Thank you Jen!
  • kenypooh
    Options
    You look fabulous :smile:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Wow...the weight loss is impressive but does that say 11.5 inches gone too?!?! That's amazing and you so deserve a huge congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Wow Keke you have made an marvelous transformtion. I am so proud of my friend and you should be proud of yourself. You have made an extraordinary progress and done a magnificent job. You are one stunning lady and I am inspire by your journey. I almost didn't see you post this I need to slow down when cathing up on post. Congrats my friend.
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    WOW!!! What a major difference! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Thank you all
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!