Hi!

Options
Good morning!

I am three weeks in to MFP and loving it! I have been lurking around for the past couple of days and just got up the courage to post.

Besides the health benefits of losing weight, I am also struggling with infertility and hope that losing weight will help in that department too!

I've been running for four weeks now and tracking everything:bigsmile: that I eat. I have lost about 6 pounds in the first three weeks!!

I would love to find some new "friends" to communicate with along my journey! Friend me if you would like!

Replies

• AudrasAlly
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 6 lbs already!

I hope you'll find success in fertility through this progress!

Best of luck!
    -Audra
  • Scoo1188
    Options
    6 pounds in 3 weeks? That's awesome!
    Sorry to hear you're having fertility issues. I've heard that losing weight really can help in that department.
    Best of luck to you, and keep up the good work!
  • daves160
    Options
    Way to go! sounds like you are on the right track. The other nice thing about this site is the support from other users(like us). Keep it up
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow 6 lbs already you are doing so well, you will love this site and the support, add me if you like
  • nonamsw
    nonamsw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi to all,
    am new to the program. signed on last night. this is a blessing, i need accountability. wish me luck. first day is always the hardess. going tothe gym tonight. Jessilyn76 Keep up the good work
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Your kind words make me smile!!!!:happy: