I am new here

postalmomx15
postalmomx15 Posts: 15
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all,
I am new here and want to introduce myself. I am 56 and Mother of 15 all but the youngest is out of the house. TJ is 4. I own a women's fitness center. I am doing a promotion to lose 40 pounds in 2009. I am going to tell my women to sign up on this site. I am going to lose that 40 pounds also.

I have just found out that I have a heart problem and will be going through lots of test and decisions on how best to treat it but I stil plan to exercise 30 minutes a day down from my 1 1/2 hour workout :ohwell: I can use support and good ideas. I will be implementing anything I learn into the program I have going here.

Well hello all and looking forward to our friendship.

Replies

• Hi all,
    I am new here and want to introduce myself. I am 56 and Mother of 15 all but the youngest is out of the house. TJ is 4. I own a women's fitness center. I am doing a promotion to lose 40 pounds in 2009. I am going to tell my women to sign up on this site. I am going to lose that 40 pounds also.

I have just found out that I have a heart problem and will be going through lots of test and decisions on how best to treat it but I stil plan to exercise 30 minutes a day down from my 1 1/2 hour workout :ohwell: I can use support and good ideas. I will be implementing anything I learn into the program I have going here.

Well hello all and looking forward to our friendship.
  • Welcome Postalmomx15!!! ! I'm new here as well and have found the site incredibly helpful. It sounds as if you really have your hands full, so good for you for taking care of yourself in the middle of all that!

I have 30-40 pounds to lose as well.

Have fun on the site!!
  • Thanks for the welcome. LIke your dog. How long have you been here?
  • I've been here since Monday of this week. I think it's a great site and very helpful. I've already recommended it to a friend and she loves it too.

Thanks for noticing my dog. He's my workout bud!! :)
This discussion has been closed.