recommend calories

Options
Ok so my daily calories are 1200. . . but I'm breastfeeding so I need to add 500 on to that. .. is there anyway to change it on my food records? Even though I know I neeed more then the 1200. . .when I go over that number it just. . .looks bad lol. but if my limit was already 1700 I'd feel better. . .its a mind thing I know :laugh:

Replies

• ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ok so my daily calories are 1200. . . but I'm breastfeeding so I need to add 500 on to that. .. is there anyway to change it on my food records? Even though I know I neeed more then the 1200. . .when I go over that number it just. . .looks bad lol. but if my limit was already 1700 I'd feel better. . .its a mind thing I know :laugh:
  • strawberryblonde1
    Options
    add an exercise worth 500 calories :bigsmile: if you burn it... you can eat it :drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    What is your weight loss goal? If you decrease it a pound it will increase your calories by 500. So if you are trying to lose 2 pounds a week switch it to 1.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    add an exercise worth 500 calories :bigsmile: if you burn it... you can eat it :drinker:

That's not a bad idea either. Maybe Mike should add breastfeeding as an exercise and moms can just click on that to get the extra calories added on to their food diary.
  • ColtsFan1912
    Options
    i need 500 more for my son.
  • ColtsFan1912
    Options
    What is your weight loss goal? If you decrease it a pound it will increase your calories by 500. So if you are trying to lose 2 pounds a week switch it to 1.
    ok that make sense.
    cause i DO need those extra calories for Caleb. . . it's a mind thing to me to see me go over the old goal though. . .makes it look like I over did it when in reality i need those 500 extra calories for my son.
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    Its in there under Cardio...go to your exercise log and click add cardio...type in Breast Feeding...I think the calories burned are 500 per 60 min? something like that.

You can add exercises that are not in there! You just click on "add unlisted cardio exercise" And type in all the info...just like food.

Hope this helps out!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Its in there under Cardio...go to your exercise log and click add cardio...type in Breast Feeding...I think the calories burned are 500 per 60 min? something like that.

You can add exercises that are not in there! You just click on "add unlisted cardio exercise" And type in all the info...just like food.

Hope this helps out!!!

Your so smart, your my hero