Turbo Fire or Chalene Extreme?

Options
I do Turbo Jam now, and find I really like it -- the music, Chalene, the workout in general.

I'm pretty close to goal (yay!), so I'm getting to the point where I want to tone up some more, too. But I also still want the calorie burn, even in maintenance, so that I can, you know, EAT! :laugh:

So I'm trying to decide between Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme as my 200-days-on-MFP gift to myself. :smile:

If you've done both workouts, I'd appreciate your "reviews" and/or input.

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

~ Ann

Replies

• SpaceMarkus
    Options
    I've done all three, and teach Turbo Kick.

Turbo Fire is a great graduate program after TJ. CLX is completely different as it's a weight program. Since you're already used to the Turbo moves I would stick with Turbo Fire. later you can get CLX and actually do them both as a hybrid workout.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    CLX is more about weight lifting and less cardio (I do more cardio then the plan calls for). If you want to tone up I would do CLX. I love it and fell in love with lifting weights because of it.
  • annicins
    Options
    I have Turbo Fire and LOVE IT! I have never tried CLX so I can't really compare the two.
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Bumping....I just started Chalean Extreme Monday and wanting to move onto Turbo Fire after CLX.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    It does depend on what you are looking to do. If you want to tone then CLX. But if you need to lose more weight and want more cardio than Turbofire. I am a Turbo Jam junkie and Fire is just as good.. I call it Turbo Jam on Crack! Plus it has the same great music.

I have done all 3 and love the Turbo's more!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have done all three workouts and love them all. If you are still looking for some high calorie burn and to loose a little more then do Fire. If you are just looking to tone then pick up CLX. You will not be sorry anywa you go! I have had GREAT results from all of them. Right now I am doing the TF/CLX hyrbrid and its great!